What to Expect
We understand that folks are a bit apprehensive about visiting a church for the first time. That's why at Glenwood we never think of a new attenders as "visitors," but as family members we just haven't met, yet! When you first come to Glenwood, you are a special "V.I.P. Guest." Here's what you can expect:
- A warm, friendly welcome from friends who are truly glad you've come
- Messages by the pastor that are relevant to life in today's busy world, taken from the pages of God's Word.
- A diverse family of Christians from every walk of life growing and serving the Lord together.
- A worship service wher you can come as you are, be yourself . . and expect to be changed by a heart-encounter with the Living God!
- Christian music with a message, offered from our hearts to the heart of God.